Adventures In Food and Wine

Join me in my kitchen while I embark on a journey of cooking and enjoying food and wine.

Friday, October 20, 2006

New Blogs to Check Out!

I have added some new blogs to my favorites list that I want to tell you about.

I was browsing the blogsphere the other day and stumbled upon a great blog Eating Well on Dialysis The blogger is a woman who had a kidney transplant in 1980 and it eventually failed and she is back on hemodialysis again and awaiting another kidney. She takes good recipes from sources such as Cooking Light and The Food Network and revamps them so they are dialysis friendly. Please go check it out!

Also new to the list is Project Foodie This is a fun site that has blogs, forums, articles, and info about winerys, restaurants, Bed and Breakfast, and of course recipes! There is alot to see over there so check it out as well!

1 Comments:

  • At 10/21/2006 02:45:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Thank you so much for the link, Patti. I'm glad you like the site. I've added you to my blogroll as well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home