Adventures In Food and Wine

Join me in my kitchen while I embark on a journey of cooking and enjoying food and wine.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Where is Patti?

I know that I am not a regular poster to this blog. I also know that I have been very scarce lately.

I have a lot on my mind. The hospital I work for has privatized the dialysis services. As of Jan 31, I will no longer be working for the hospital. The new company has offered to hire all of us, but that still is a big change and can have some major issues as far as benefits and such. Please bear with me for a while. My heart is just not in to cooking and blogging at this time. I hope you understand.

5 Comments:

  • At 1/17/2007 08:08:00 PM, Blogger Kalyn Denny said…

    Sorry to hear that you are hitting a rough spot. This too shall pass, I hope. Best wishes.

     
  • At 1/18/2007 11:20:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We will get through this together Patti. I think it could be way worse.

     
  • At 1/19/2007 10:53:00 PM, Blogger Cyndi said…

    Oh my, Patti. I hope it all works out for you. Privatization sucks. I'll be thinking of you.

     
  • At 1/21/2007 03:20:00 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    I hope it turns out okay. change is never fun and when it involves major benefits, it's scary. I need to catch up on your blog as I haven't been by to visit in a while.

     
  • At 1/21/2007 06:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll miss you while you are gone and keep you in my thoughts. Come back to us soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home